Newsletter Facebook Click here to find out more!

Be careful of this scam 100ATVS.com

User Name:
Password:
Join FREE Now!
Forgot Password?
Forgot User Name?
Remember Me
Home | Active Posts | Search | Register | Terms | FAQs
Rss
1 |  2 |  Next Page 
Item Posts    Sort Order

Be careful of this scam 100ATVS.com

optomechanic optomechanic
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 01/14
Posted: 01/27/14
04:59 PM

Scam: The website 100ATVs.com is posting fictitious ads for UTVs and perhaps other vehicles on eBay, then directing you to their website.  Their website is new and changing by the minute.  They seem to be pretty sophisticated, but if you read the ads and their "about me" page you'll get hairs standing up on the back of your neck.  They are adapting quickly; since I started outing them they raised the prices across the board to cut down on suspicion, but kept some ridiculously low to lure in overly hopeful buyers.  If you order something, they'll ask you to create an account with a user name and password and email, then they'll send you a request to wire them money.  Don't do it.  They don't exist.  What I'm pretty sure they're also doing is taking your account login and password you gave them on their site and trying it on eBay.  If it works, then they put up an ad for another fictitious vehicle using your eBay account, again directing more potential victims to their site.  You can easily find their eBay ads.  They'll be the ones offering $13000 vehicles for $6 or $7K.   They claim to have been selling from their site for 5 years but there are no records on the web older than December 2013, and the only google hit you'll get is one other person asking if anyone knows if they are real.  Please spread the word. I'm posting here so that if others search, perhaps they'll find this post.  

100atvs 100atvs
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 01/14
Posted: 01/29/14
07:54 AM

We inform you that we've contacted the police and our lawyer and we will take all legal actions against you for these false accusations. We don't know if you are an unsatisfied customer or an angry competitor (that will be determine by the police) but you should know that you can't post these kind of accusations on the web hiding behind an anonymous username and without any kind of proof. If we've sold you an ATV, took your money and didn't delivered it please provide the necessary papers to prove it. You probably didn't do it because you can't do it.
Also, you should have consulted an IT expert before. It's almost impossible to do what you've said with the "changing their website by the minute" and about ebay.
Ebay was also contacted and they will probably fill a separate complain against you.
We strongly suggest to remove this post if you want to settle on an agreement with our company.

Walter Barnes
100atvs.com General Manager  

AlabamaRider80 AlabamaRider80
New User | Posts: 3 | Joined: 02/14
Posted: 02/05/14
05:43 PM

I tried this website and believe it is a scam now. I tried to purchase an ATV 2 weeks ago. I received an email asking if I wanted to ship ATV. I told them I would pick up and asked why it was for auction on ebay. They never replied. 2 days later they relisted bike on their website as avialable again. I did the same thing and this time I never got an email back from them. I have tried calling and contacting them. No response. I have tried emailing the person on ebay selling the ATV and they have 0 feedback and tey never returned emails. So this is a scam and they just list on eBay to get people to their site. If this isn't a scam 100ATVs.com go to your records and look up my phone number and call me. I purchased the 2011 Suzuki King 750AXI twice. Or email me.  I'm not sure all the details of the scam but why sell ATV for thousands less and have a warranty. And as far as you telling the last guy that you called the police. 1st Amendment theirs a reason why it's 1st. So threats don't work when he's in the right just tring to warn people about scams and things that look false. But like I said look me up and if your 100% I'll buy from you and promote your site and leave you great fee back on your site. Once again. 2011 Suzuki King Quad 750AXI Black.  

05:43 PM

I tried this website and believe it is a scam now. I tried to purchase an ATV 2 weeks ago. I received an email asking if I wanted to ship ATV. I told them I would pick up and asked why it was for auction on ebay. They never replied. 2 days later they relisted bike on their website as avialable again. I did the same thing and this time I never got an email back from them. I have tried calling and contacting them. No response. I have tried emailing the person on ebay selling the ATV and they have 0 feedback and tey never returned emails. So this is a scam and they just list on eBay to get people to their site. If this isn't a scam 100ATVs.com go to your records and look up my phone number and call me. I purchased the 2011 Suzuki King 750AXI twice. Or email me.  I'm not sure all the details of the scam but why sell ATV for thousands less and have a warranty. And as far as you telling the last guy that you called the police. 1st Amendment theirs a reason why it's 1st. So threats don't work when he's in the right just tring to warn people about scams and things that look false. But like I said look me up and if your 100% I'll buy from you and promote your site and leave you great fee back on your site. Once again. 2011 Suzuki King Quad 750AXI Black.  

05:44 PM

Bplollar Bplollar
New User | Posts: 4 | Joined: 02/14
Posted: 02/06/14
04:40 PM

It's a scam. Warehouse doesn't exist
Pictures of sales mgr and gm are copied from Internet
Scam scam scam  

Bplollar Bplollar
04:41 PM

Scam scam scam  

Bplollar Bplollar

Scam scam scam  

Bplollar Bplollar

It's a scam. Warehouse doesn't exist Pictures of sales mgr and gm are copied from Internet
Scam scam scam  

huntermoon3333 huntermoon3333
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 02/14
Posted: 02/07/14
03:09 PM

Well, I Fell for it..Sent the Money ! For a Nice looking Used Polaris Sportsman, Have not seen any ATV shipped to me...and No Contact with them..they will not respond to any E-Mails now or Phone....They got their money...I got Screwed..65-Years Old and a Gift for my Grandson, there goes over two months of my Social Security...Thanks for nothing !  

thor2010 thor2010
New User | Posts: 7 | Joined: 02/14
04:05 PM

100atvs just took me' atv never showed up!!! BEWARE BIG SCAM wish I read this first Frown  

thor2010 thor2010
04:07 PM

100atvs just took me!! atv never showed up!!! BEWARE BIG SCAM wish I read this first. cost me *** to learn the hard way Frown  bummed bob  

thor2010 thor2010
04:07 PM

100atvs just took me!! atv never showed up!!! BEWARE BIG SCAM wish I read this first. cost me *** to learn the hard way Frown  bummed bob  

thor2010 thor2010
04:08 PM

thor2010 thor2010
04:11 PM

***** BIG SCAM!!!! *****  

1 |  2 |  Next Page