Newsletter Facebook Click here to find out more!

chinese atv trailrover out of tennesee

User Name:
Password:
Join FREE Now!
Forgot Password?
Forgot User Name?
Remember Me
Home | Active Posts | Search | Register | Terms | FAQs
Rss
Item Posts    Sort Order

chinese atv trailrover out of tennesee

mudrider2 mudrider2
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 01/13
Posted: 01/14/13
06:15 PM

hey guys i bought one of these a 250cc 4 speed trans and reverse.wanted to know if im the only one who has one.been on other forums and nobody has answers on if their anygood or any problems with them.mines fine sofar 2012 model had since june.no problems yet.trailrover 250cc cx out of tennesee thanks  

dturpin dturpin
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 02/13
Posted: 02/20/13
10:16 AM

That is a real good question. I have been looking @ a UTV from discountdirectatv's and have searched the BBB as well as looked for reviews or problems online and can not find anything good or bad. Still having good luck with yours? We are thinking of ordering the Trail Rover 800 TXE to use for local government. Love that it has a two year warrenty and the price is awesome.  

Kirk726 Kirk726
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 09/13
Posted: 09/10/13
10:06 AM

Hello.I bought the same model last Sept.It has had nothing but problems since Ive owned it.1st,the wheeler came with no bearings in the right side of the brake assembly.It was so poorly manufactured,as to not even accept wheel bearings.When I call the company,I get a hot tub company that doesn't have a clue about ATV,s.I got the hunch,there is no trailrover factory in the U.S.Theyre imported from China,then assembled at the hot tub store.There is no warranty as promised,either.I have to order and pay for parts through eagleatv.comI also had to replace safety switch on the rear brake assembly.It stalls constantly,IDLE increases on its own,to     the point it sounds like the space shuttle lift off.My credit is in not great,so im letting them repo it.After resale by them,Theyl get nothing anyway,so I doubt they will.Also,Ive written a report,on ripoffreport.com  

Kirk726 Kirk726
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 09/13
Posted: 09/10/13
10:08 AM

Bottom Line,STAY AWAY FROM THESE PIECES OF CRAPS.