Newsletter Facebook Click here to find out more!

HELP WONT START

User Name:
Password:
Join FREE Now!
Forgot Password?
Forgot User Name?
Remember Me
Home | Active Posts | Search | Register | Terms | FAQs
Rss
Item Posts    Sort Order

HELP WONT START

kandi110c kandi110c
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 12/12
Posted: 12/16/12
03:40 PM

I bought my son a Kandi 110c for xmas. I assembled it and it will not start, I have verified no loose connections, petcock valve is in the right position, and has a full tank of gas. I have also changed the original plug to a NGK, and have tried a little gas in the spark plug hole, and have confirmed spark. What am I missing ????????  Confused  

mnsundevil mnsundevil
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 12/12
05:47 PM

I bought my daughters a JCL 110 and had to clean/rebuild the carb right out of the crate.  The intake jet was clogged.

Hope that helps  

jrryan jrryan
New User | Posts: 18 | Joined: 12/12
07:30 PM

When you say you have confirmed spark are you talking about a good looking blue spark or is it a weak yellow/orange type spark?

Also with brand new out of the box machines I've found the carbs can actually be gummed up and/or dirty, I know new it should'nt be that way but it happens. Have you done just the simple old put your thumb on the spark plug hole and turn it over to see if it has compression?  
http://thescooterprofessor.proboards.com/index.cgi

Lazyindian Lazyindian
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 12/12
Posted: 12/25/12
08:21 PM

I bought a Tao Tao 125 brand new and it will not start with the starter button on the handle bar. It will only start with the remote start button. Does anyone have any suggestions.