Newsletter Facebook Click here to find out more!

Yunba ATV alarm

User Name:
Password:
Join FREE Now!
Forgot Password?
Forgot User Name?
Remember Me
Home | Active Posts | Search | Register | Terms | FAQs
Rss
Item Posts    Sort Order

Yunba ATV alarm

redneckdiamond1961 redneckdiamond1961
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 02/09
Posted: 02/14/09
06:55 PM

I just bought this China 110cc ATV for my grandson yesterday.  I can't figure the darn alarm out.  I remove the key, press lock on the keypad and the red light blinks but no sound to verify it's locked. If I put the key in the on position and press any of the security buttons, the alarm goes off.  Manual I got with the ATV ain't worth 2 cents.  Can someone please help me out with this alarm problem. Confused  

polarisalltheway polarisalltheway
New User | Posts: 25 | Joined: 02/09
Posted: 02/21/09
01:02 PM

The alarm on the youth model atv's is for parental control while riding. Ur kid acts crazy on thier atv u hit the alarm and it lets them know to slow it down u hit the lock and it shuts it down, cuts off the spark via the cdi box. when u unlock it the atv will start back up. The reason the alarm goes off when its locked and u try to start it is so the kid knows mom or dad shut it down. This system is not like ur car alarm.  

WillyG_AK WillyG_AK
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 02/09
Posted: 02/22/09
07:16 PM

I also have a YUNBA remote... I washed the remote in the laundry, now it is burning through batteries, which aren't cheap... Anyone know how/where to get a replacement?

WG  

wolf1 wolf1
Addict | Posts: 4283 | Joined: 11/07
Posted: 02/23/09
07:31 PM

the alarm should work just like your car alarm, it may not chirp when you set it, but it should beep once if someone shakes it or moves it. and if you don't stop moving it it should sound the alarm.
alot of these alarms haven't been working well.  
ALL REPAIR ADVICE GIVEN FREELY, I CANNOT ATTEST TO YOUR MECHANICAL ABILITY FOLLOW AT YOUR OWN RISK

Wolf Performance
...KEEP IT RUBBER SIDE DOWN!!....

craigandkaleeo craigandkaleeo
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 05/09
Posted: 05/10/09
07:41 PM

We recently purchased a used ATV w/ Yunba remote.  We used the remote to stop the atv and it set an alarm off.  Now that the alarm has been set, we have been unable to start the ATV.  If we even touch the ATV the alarm sounds.  Can anyone tell us how to start the ATV again and disarm this alarm?  We are not sure if the remote needs a new battery or if we just do not know how to disarm the alarm appropriately.  Unfortunately we did not receive a manual with the used ATV. Until we figure this out the kids are not able to enjoy their ATV. Please help!

Thanks  

Jsb_Tech Jsb_Tech
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 05/09
Posted: 05/18/09
09:35 AM

Just purchased a YUN BA Theft Proof Alarm.  It did not come with Wiring instructions.  Does anyone know how to connect this device to a Gio Bike ATV?

Thanks in advance