Newsletter Facebook Click here to find out more!

Chinese ATV engines REPAIR manual...

User Name:
Password:
Join FREE Now!
Forgot Password?
Forgot User Name?
Remember Me
Home | Active Posts | Search | Register | Terms | FAQs
Rss
Item Posts    Sort Order

Chinese ATV engines REPAIR manual...

sicilian sicilian
New User | Posts: 7 | Joined: 10/08
Posted: 10/30/08
02:14 PM

I have found a good chinese ATV parts store on the web.
They have an engine diagram that they claim is an exact copy of most if not all chinese made ATV engines.
Here is what they say about the REPAIR MANUAL.

From www.ZAKSATVZONE.comThis is a diagram of the ever popular E22 engine design. This engine comes in 125cc, 110cc, 100cc, 90cc, 70cc and 50cc configurations. It has been designed in semi-auto with reverse transmission and fully auto transmission. This engine also comes in many different bore sizes therefore the different engine CC sizes.

This is the most popular engine being used today in kids powersports applications.
Tons of parts are interchangeable and parts are very easy to locate and purchase for this particular engine design and style. Our shop technicians use the Clymers M311 Shop Manual which covers the Honda ATC-TRX-FOURTRAX 70-125 from 1970-1987. This is the reason some people call this engine a (clone) or (copy) of the major name brand guys.  

LynnEdwards LynnEdwards
User | Posts: 122 | Joined: 09/08
Posted: 10/30/08
09:27 PM

Sicilian,

I have a comepletely different engine (GY6 - 150cc), for which there are dozens of service manuals available for free on the internet.

I came across this link the other day which I think is for the same clone engine you are talking about.

http://www.cbxmanmotorcycles.com/Downloads/Crossrunner-ATVs/Crossrunner-110cc-Youth-Y12-Utility-ATV-Service-Manual.pdf

Could you take a look and tell me if it is the same?  I'm just curious.

Thanks,

Lynn Edwards  

sicilian sicilian
New User | Posts: 7 | Joined: 10/08
Posted: 11/03/08
12:35 PM

It is  hard to tell but the pdf file is over 140 pages long...LOL
Thanks,  I will read over it tonight.