Newsletter Facebook Click here to find out more!

Honda Electric shift

User Name:
Password:
Join FREE Now!
Forgot Password?
Forgot User Name?
Remember Me
Home | Active Posts | Search | Register | Terms | FAQs
Rss
Prev Page |  1 |  2 |  3 |  4 |  Next Page   | Last 
Item Posts    Sort Order

Honda Electric shift

jgroceryman jgroceryman
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 09/09
Posted: 09/09/09
06:41 PM

I have a 2003 Honda 450 that is having electric shift problems.  All the gears are blinking as a manually shift them from one to the other.  I only ride this 4wheeler to the deer stand and back.  Has low miles and drive very slowly and caarefully.  I had my doubts about how long this would last when I plopped down my $6000. on Jan. of 2004.  My question has finally been answered.  The kinks never really got ironed out.  Now we know how long they will last.  Not very long.  Thanks Honda; for nothing!  

ATVRiderJC ATVRiderJC
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 11/09
Posted: 11/20/09
11:41 AM

I have a 2000 Honda Fourtrax 350 ES and Im having problems shifting the gears up or down. Now I've noticed these ES models are nothing but problems but I recently welded a winch onto the front of my bike behind the front bumper. I welded to the frame and when I did that the gears stopped working. The display works fine and the bike runs and idles fine, but I have no gears. Now this has happened to me before, I welded a different winch on the same frame on the same spot and all I did was unhook the battery and let it sit for a day or so and when I put the battery back on the gears worked no problem. This time the gears are not coming back. I have been told that I may need to replace the bank angle sensor by others having problems with their ES models, but they weren't welding when it happened. I want to know if anyone has experienced the same problem while welding or if anyone can give me a better idea or suggestion on what to do? Would be much appreciated.  

denise55 denise55
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 01/10
Posted: 01/05/10
04:53 PM

we havea honda 350 rancher es.we are also having problems it won't shift,stays in gear when u turn it off and does not go into reverse at all.we use the tool they gave up but whats up?we can't keep doing that.right now it is in our garage in 5 gear and will not shift at all when the key is turned on.we replaced the angle sensor but no luck,same problem.  

docsatvservice docsatvservice
New User | Posts: 15 | Joined: 01/10
Posted: 01/08/10
04:50 PM

shiftmaster builds a control module to replace the o.e.m shift module. It carries only six wiires for a complete assembly, bypassing 95% of all the factory wiring. You will use your original shift buttons, but the original shift module will no longer be plugged up. This control unit will eliminate dash blinking and codes and is completely waterproof with a warranty. For this great shift box please contact me at 6016161635 P.S we also build a bolt on hand or foot shifter for the Honda ES  

04:52 PM

shiftmaster builds a control module to replace the o.e.m shift module. It carries only six wiires for a complete assembly, bypassing 95% of all the factory wiring. You will use your original shift buttons, but the original shift module will no longer be plugged up. This control unit will eliminate dash blinking and codes and is completely waterproof with a warranty. For this great shift box please contact me at 6016161635 P.S we also build a bolt on hand or foot shifter for the Honda ES  

04:54 PM

04:56 PM

04:56 PM

04:57 PM

04:58 PM

04:58 PM

04:59 PM

05:00 PM

Prev Page |  1 |  2 |  3 |  4 |  Next Page   | Last