Newsletter Facebook Click here to find out more!

chinese atv 110cc

User Name:
Password:
Join FREE Now!
Forgot Password?
Forgot User Name?
Remember Me
Home | Active Posts | Search | Register | Terms | FAQs
Rss
First |  Prev Page |  5 |  6 |  7 |  8 |  Next Page   | Last 
Item Posts    Sort Order

chinese atv 110cc

airfox023 airfox023
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 10/09
Posted: 10/21/09
03:21 PM

i got a 110cc loncin 4 stroke 4 speed their was a random screw in in my engine preventing it from turing over with the kick start but i need to know how to adjust the timing on it  

canthony1979 canthony1979
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 11/09
Posted: 11/19/09
12:02 AM

HAVE 110 ATV NOT GETTING ANY FUEL TO CARB CLEANED OUT CARB ALL PORTS R CLEAR FUEL IS COMING FROM TANK BUT STILL WONT GO TO CARB. I TAKE THE AIR FILTER OFF AND PUT A LITTLE FUEL IN THE CARB AND IT RUNS UNTIL IT BURNS THE LITTLE BIT OF FUEL OUT. WHAT COULD BE MY PROBLEM. Confused  

ck_ps2 ck_ps2
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 09/09
Posted: 12/24/09
04:54 AM

Hi,
I also have a china made 110cc quad and have lost the manual.
Could you please email me a copy. Having problems starting.
Email address -   ck_ps2@yahoo.com.au
Thank You Kindly  

ck_ps2 ck_ps2
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 09/09
Posted: 12/24/09
05:01 AM

Hi,
I also have a Loncin 110cc quad for my son and have lost the manual,
could you please email me a copy.
I also have a starting problem.
Email address - ck_ps2@yahoo.com.au  

chutson chutson
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 02/10
Posted: 02/04/10
01:14 AM

hey i got a 110 cc atv it was running fine the first day but the second day i noticed that it doesnt top out at the same speed as the first day and also when im pressing the throttle.. about when im doin half speed and i keep the throttle pushed in  it will kind of slow down a little bit then take a second and then it will start to speed upp again .. any one no what the problem is??  

alisha1 alisha1
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 01/10
Posted: 02/07/10
04:53 PM

I have a 110 coolster i bought my daughter ran till i got it home it was used is a 2009 its gettin gas turns over fine but not getting spark to plug put new battery and plug in it.any ideas  

atv.polaris atv.polaris
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 02/10
Posted: 02/28/10
06:22 PM

may be the battery i have 110 falcon and mine did the same thing i did a load test on the battery and it failed ,or put a charger on the battery and see if the bike starts i bought a new starter for mine .well it was battery not starter.. Cool  

Billykidd Billykidd
New User | Posts: 8 | Joined: 05/10
Posted: 05/02/10
07:03 AM

Wolf 1 - you-d-man. I have two Chinese 110cc Quads for my kids and when I went to get them out a couple weeks ago they turned over and started briefly but I wore the batteries out quick. I could not find the charger so I hooked my DC power supply 3 amp and charged the batteries over night. I took the batteries to wal mart and had them checked, they are fine. Now all I get from the Quads is a click, won't turn over. I have a friend that said he jumped his with a car battery and had same problem. Can you help me out? CDI maybe?  

Billykidd Billykidd
New User | Posts: 8 | Joined: 05/10
Posted: 05/02/10
07:05 AM

Have you tried a new fuel filter?  

homey58701 homey58701
New User | Posts: 4 | Joined: 06/10
Posted: 06/24/10
06:40 AM

sometimes if you dont have any spark but have fuel and power....check the pigtails going into your stator/motor on the lefthand side....yellow should have power when you crank...white should have power when you crank...and red/black should have power...if any do not...you have a bad stator....i just ran into that problem....if anyone has any idea on the correct timing adjustment on these 110cc 4 wheelers i would love to hear from you...i have one that is out but do not have the manual for the correct timing adjustment....i have 5 of these and have been great machines so far...minor maintenance is all ive done to them...also if you plan to ride these in mud or some water...i recommend you run a tube from the air filter where it is up to behind the plastic or some kind of small snorkel...dirt gets into the throttle plunger area and can cause the throttle to stick wide open....  

homey58701 homey58701
New User | Posts: 4 | Joined: 06/10
Posted: 06/24/10
06:48 AM

i got an answer for this one....check the pigtails going into your stator...white wire, red/black, and yellow wire should all have spark when you crank...if any of these do not...you have a bad stator...i just went through this with one of mine and went through the whole wiring system before i found the problem...  

footbal9584 footbal9584
New User | Posts: 8 | Joined: 04/10
Posted: 06/28/10
08:34 PM

Hi guys great thread here, I need some help with my 110cc Loncin Engine. Here is the start of the long list of issues.

For a while it was blowing blue smoke (guessing bad seals, can anyone point me to a guide on how to tear the engine down and get to them). I am not too worried about them now just want to get it running for this weekend, but will need to do it soon.

But now it will not start, it turns over fine, has good spark (replaced spark plug just in case). Now what I have noticed is that when I pull the choke it starts spraying gas out the air intake port?  Confused It does not do this when the choke is open, and there is puffs of smoke poofing  Tongue  out of the exhaust. I read it could be timing, but when I turned the engine and lined up the marks on the timing gear and the flywheel "T" mark it all lines up perfectly.

I am going to adjust the valves tomorrow (.005 correct?) and try that, but is there anything else anyone can think of?

I have cleaned the carburetor and adjusted the float and all of that seems good when I cleaned it I could see through all the little holes in the valves, so I am pretty sure there is no problem there.

We are going riding this weekend and my son will be extremely disappointed if he is not able to ride. So any help would be greatly appreciated guys and thanks for the awesome posts.  

wolf1 wolf1
Addict | Posts: 4283 | Joined: 11/07
08:48 PM

sounds as thought the rings are bad.

remove the cam gear cover left side of head.
remove the three bolts holding the cam gear to the cam, use platic wire ties to tie the cam gear to the timing chain. this willhelp with retiming it.
also use a paint marker to mark across one of the cam gear bolts and onto the cam gear. once you have the cam gear bolt out that is marked mark the came bolt hole with the paint marker as well. this makes timing a breeze when you put it back together.
and have the piston all the way up.

remove the bolt lower in the side of the cylinder this holds the cam chain roller in place.
remove the four bolts holding the head and cylinder on.

carefully slide the head and cylinder off.
be careful not to move the piston while removing the cylinder.

these cylinders are simple.
replace the rings always replacing the primary or rigid ring first witht he wiper rings, then install the lower and upper rings.
if one ring is chrome this will be the top ring.

if you take your time you wont need a ring squeezer but will be able to squeeze them by hand.

then reverse the steps and line up the cam gear paint marks to put it back together.

check your valve clearance, .004 intake and .006 exhaust.  
ALL REPAIR ADVICE GIVEN FREELY, I CANNOT ATTEST TO YOUR MECHANICAL ABILITY FOLLOW AT YOUR OWN RISK

Wolf Performance
...KEEP IT RUBBER SIDE DOWN!!....

footbal9584 footbal9584
New User | Posts: 8 | Joined: 04/10
08:54 PM

wow sounds like fun, anything I could do before the weekend. Because I know I won't get the rings probably until next week? Also I was looking on Ebay and some sell the piston as well with the ring kits, is it a good idea to change it even if there is nothing wrong with the current piston?  

wolf1 wolf1
Addict | Posts: 4283 | Joined: 11/07
Posted: 06/29/10
04:17 AM

problem you willl run into is there are so many different piston sizes used in the 110cc engine. you will have to be sure to get the riught size rings and piston for your cylinder.

i have seen 110cc engines with 88cm cylinders, 106cm cylinder and 107cm cylinders.

china slaps on them whatever they have close at hand.  
ALL REPAIR ADVICE GIVEN FREELY, I CANNOT ATTEST TO YOUR MECHANICAL ABILITY FOLLOW AT YOUR OWN RISK

Wolf Performance
...KEEP IT RUBBER SIDE DOWN!!....

First |  Prev Page |  5 |  6 |  7 |  8 |  Next Page   | Last