Newsletter Facebook Click here to find out more!

chinese atv 110cc

User Name:
Password:
Join FREE Now!
Forgot Password?
Forgot User Name?
Remember Me
Home | Active Posts | Search | Register | Terms | FAQs
Rss
First |  Prev Page |  2 |  3 |  4 |  5 |  Next Page   | Last 
Item Posts    Sort Order

chinese atv 110cc

slessertom slessertom
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 11/08
Posted: 11/03/08
08:54 PM

how to get in to wolf1's readers rides to check schematics  

LynnEdwards LynnEdwards
User | Posts: 122 | Joined: 09/08
Posted: 11/03/08
09:38 PM

From the "forums" main page:

Look near the top under the ATVRiderOnline banner.  In red text you'll see "Forums | Blogs | Readers Rides".  Click on Readers Rides.

In the "Search" box in the upper right type "Wolf1", then click the "Go" button.

Two Thumbmail pic's will come up.  Click on the "1993" Yamaha Blaster picture.

Four more thumbnail pictures will show up.  One of those is the schematic you are after.  Click on it to expand it.  It still is pretty poor resolution, but it is better than nothing.

Right click on the picture, then select save picture as... {etc}  

100ccRider1994 100ccRider1994
Posted: 11/16/08
06:05 PM

Ok a little help i have a clone honda 110cc and we cleaned the carb we have a spark (new plug) wiring is all good, battery is good, we have a spark the cynlinder is getting fuel and its turning over but theres no "fire" and it wont start (but turns over). A little help please?  

LynnEdwards LynnEdwards
User | Posts: 122 | Joined: 09/08
Posted: 11/16/08
07:14 PM

Compression check is next.

Have you checked the valve clearance?  This needs to be adjusted periodically.  They tighten up with wear, and hard starting and/or no starting when cold is the classic symptom.  

billl2099 billl2099
Enthusiast | Posts: 254 | Joined: 04/08
Posted: 11/17/08
07:02 AM

yep you need to do a valve adjustment, 90% chance this will fix your problem, if you need instructions, send me a  request luvmysxs@yahoo.com  
07 prowler

stepshane stepshane
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 11/08
Posted: 11/19/08
09:25 AM

i have a question i have a brand new 110cc chinese fourwheeler, that has never started from get go. got a new battery, new starter, traced the wiring to make sure nothing was grounded out. got fuel in it, got compression, got spark, just will not start. also the engine is wanting to turn over very slow?? any ideas or suggestions, we are usually pretty good at working with these small engines, but wolf1 help me out!  

t003072 t003072
Posted: 11/19/08
05:04 PM

I am having the same issues with my 125cc atv tao. Have you ever got yours started  

100ccRider1994 100ccRider1994
Posted: 11/22/08
01:20 PM

Do you know how much clearance ill send a message. i would be very happy to get it running. thx.  

betalynn betalynn
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 11/08
Posted: 11/23/08
05:21 PM

You said you have spark but no fire. Is the spark plug sparking  

sstokes8115 sstokes8115
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 12/08
Posted: 12/28/08
07:52 AM

i live in cleveland right above you what your rates to work on one and how will i get it to you to fix?  

ncmatt ncmatt
New User | Posts: 3 | Joined: 12/08
Posted: 12/28/08
05:45 PM

Just to let everyone know i just found what seems to be a pretty good website to find tao tao parts it is www.buyatvsonline.com they seem to have just about every part you could need for these 4-wheelers.I am new to this site and new to tao tao 4-wheelers,I have always had 4-wheelers growing up but now i am 35 and have 6 kids so i can't afford name brand and i want my kids to have the same experience as i did growing up.I just bought my 7 year old son a tao tao 110cc 4-wheeler and with about 30 hours on it so far i have had no problems.I checked over it thouroughly when i first got it tightening bolts checking wiring changing the oil etc. and he is only 7 and does not ride it hard at all so i am hoping to get good service out of it til he gets more "crazy" and then we will see about a used name brand.I am a forklift mechanic and pretty mechanicly inclined so hopefuly i can keep this thing going.And i know it is not a name brand but growing up with a name brand "many" i seem to remember working on them a bit too just to keep them going so nothing is bullet proof and maybe with a little preventive maintenance and taking care of it he will get some time from it!!(I HOPE!!!)  

styxx914 styxx914
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 12/08
Posted: 12/29/08
08:01 PM

WHATS UP? DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND A SHOP REPAIR MANUAL FOR THE LONCIN 110CC 3 VALVE ENGINE? HAVING SOME PROBLEMS AND NEED A MANUAL TO SORT THEM OUT. THANKS  

yogibear72 yogibear72
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 01/09
Posted: 01/16/09
09:07 PM

Help ive had nothing but trouble from the 110 cc chinese atv i got for my daughter. i can fix anything as long as its not electrical. Now if you switch on the key and mash the brake to start i have nothing no brake light no power where should i start looking????? battery is hot  

billl2099 billl2099
Enthusiast | Posts: 254 | Joined: 04/08
Posted: 01/17/09
07:48 AM

Icon Quoteyogibear72:
Help ive had nothing but trouble from the 110 cc chinese atv i got for my daughter. i can fix anything as long as its not electrical. Now if you switch on the key and mash the brake to start i have nothing no brake light no power where should i start looking????? battery is hot

start looking at the safety brake lite/safety switch. this is underneath the left side handebar rear brake master cylinder, you'll see two wires going to it, check to make sure the wire are connected and not loose, follow them to where they plug into the wireing harness, also making sure they're plug in and not loose, then also look to make sure the switch is working when applying the brake making sure the pin is moving out when appying the brake  
07 prowler

ajeepman ajeepman
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 01/09
Posted: 01/17/09
02:35 PM

Hey guys....110 as well and my problem is it won't move under load. On pavement it will gradually pick up speed but in any kind of sand or grass it won't turn the tires at all. Any way to adjust either clutch bands to grab under lower rpms or maybe carb adjustment is the issue? Thanks and I look forward to your reply.  

First |  Prev Page |  2 |  3 |  4 |  5 |  Next Page   | Last